Peter Gaggin has been with Philp Lighton Architects since 1992 and a director since 2002. Peter’s experience in architecture ranges from projects for the aged care sector, healthcare work, local government projects, the University of Tasmania and more. He continues to build on this expertise by attending seminars and conferences around the world.
Peter has been Project Director in Charge for the following recent projects:
- Tasmanian Police District Headquarters — refurbishment and re-building
- Bellerive, Devonport and Glenorchy
- New Tasmanian Hockey Centre
- Burnie City Council — new Autism Specific Early Learning Centre
- Aged care work statewide
- Building the Educational Revolution stimulus package — 27 projects statewide.
Peter is an architect registered in Tasmania and Victoria, a member of the Australian Institute of Architecture and is also Tasmanian Honorary Secretary of the Association of Consulting Architects Australia. Peter is a life member of the Tasmanian University Men’s Hockey Club and an Australian Men’s Hockey representative.