Peter Giblin has been a partner with Philp Lighton Architects for more than forty years. Peter has extensive experience in architecture in areas as diverse as the food industry, hotels, offices, industrial work and hospitals. Key projects he has recently managed include:
- Launceston General Hospital — new Department of Emergency
- Inner Collins — Hadley’s Hotel development
- Emmerton Park — aged care facility
- Vantage Hotel Group — hotel refurbishments statewide
- Country Club Resort, Launceston — various developments and upgrades
- Hobart Private Hospital — refurbishment and various fit-out projects.
Peter is an architect registered in Tasmania and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architecture.