Pip is an associate director of Philp Lighton Architects and has been with the company since 2005, having previously worked in Melbourne. She specialises in project management and interior architecture and her approach is to ensure architectural ideas operate simultaneously and are engaging and functional whatever the scale of the project.
The most recent projects Pip has undertaken include:
- University of Tasmania refurbishments including Science Library, Heartlands feasibility and Morris Miller Library Stage 2 refurbishment
- Customs House Hotel — Vue Lounge Bar and reception and lift refurbishments
- Burnie City Council — new Autism Specific Early Learning Centre
- a range of aged and health are projects including Royal Hobart Hospital and Launceston General Hospital refurbishments
- a range of education projects including various projects of the Building the Educational Revolution initiative.
Pip has a Bachelor of Interior Architecture (Hons) from Monash University, a Diploma of Project Management from TAFE Tasmania and also has qualifications in soft furnishings and design and decorating. She is a member of the Design Institute of Tasmania.