Anthony is an associate director of Philp Lighton Architects located in Launceston since 2004. Anthony specialises in health and education buildings and also has specialist skills in 3D modelling using architectural software, developing perspective views, fly-throughs, realistic 3D photo renders and artist’s impressions.
Recent project include:
- LGH Holman Clinic Buildings — Linear Accelerator Bunkers 2 and 3
- Reid House — Extension
- LGH Holman Clinic staff and patient accommodation
- LGH Launceston General Hospital carpark
- Country Club Casino Links Buffet — extension
- Larmenier Early Learning Centre and School redevelopment.
Anthony is an architect registered in Tasmania and member of the Australian Institute of Architecture.